Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2021

Steamed powered car.

 Its about who made that cars and petrol 2.The book is an article.


3.The author is pat quinn.


4.This article is about people producing electric cars and steamed cars too and also and other stuff too.


5.know that the cost of gas has soared over a couple of years,and that air is becoming polluted with fumes,a steam powered car could be the car of the best time in the world in the future.     


6. Yes I would buy a steamed powered car to get me to places like my parents



2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Temauria. Well done for writing in full sentences for these reading activities. You are working hard and showing excellent self-management. Mrs Hastie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks miss Ill try harder and ill keep it up aswell.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.