Pages

Monday, March 1, 2021

1.Change the title:special cars.


2.The book was an article.


3.The author is: Bronwen Wall.


4.The story was about cars and not only cars they were the first steam cars.


5.Steam powered car 


Pluses

Minuses 

Carry heavy loads

It's not easier to use steamed cars for your stuff cause it can overload and the car can brake and some one can crash into you.

Travel far - easier than walking

Sometimes steam cars can break down or the wheels could break.







6.Cars made it even faster to move around and keep in contact with your family members , but they were very pricey to buy. Only rich people could buy one.




7. I would drive and own my own steamed car so I can travel places or put my stuff on the back or inside.


Here's a steamed car.






1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Temauria. Well done on completing your reading activities. It's great that you included a picture of the steam-powered car in your post. Remember to write in full sentences, rather than just answers, so that the reader understands what you are saying. Mrs Hastie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.