Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

 Complete the following, then use the information to write one or more paragraphs about your study of heroes for your blog.


. In Nga tangata, Hurumanu 1 we studied the lives of some local, . .nation and international Heroes.

A hero is a male or female or group of people who?

Gets them to help people in danger.




. I made slides about 6 sporting heroes. They were….

1. Stephen curry

2.Temauria

3.Noah

4.Michael jordan

5.Lebron james

6.My dad and mum.


.I also made some slides about a local hero who achieved

A lot for Ngai Tahu in christchurch He was sir Tipene O Regan

.We read about a musical group called 

Crowded house they were said to be Heroes for one Day when they performed in Christchurch recently.


.We discussed the meaning of Hero Worship The Hero  I Worship is Jordan Barrett.


Earthquake heroes I research are jason,kate,lina,laya,zake.




Hi I am a superhero that saves the world and takes over bad enemies that try to destroy the world and if you wanna know my name its Blind in fast because I'm fast and strong.My superpowers are strong fast and I have teleportation I'm also Moari but some I call myself togan but i'm not.Sometimes I shower with my suit on but it never gets wet I have a dog name scott and he's a pitbull Im 29 years old and I live In a maction and a cave.Sometimes I like to eat burgers because they are my favorite food in the world but my most people that I love Is my family.








1 comment:

  1. Your Superhero story is great. You're pushing it a bit to promote yourself and Noah as sporting heroes, but maybe you have the potential!:-). Before you post your next Blog, get your teacher or a classmate to check that all your words that should begin with capital letters do just that. Give your Blog posts a title.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.