Pages

Friday, March 26, 2021

  Hi I've been  Learning about heroes that save the world just like us picking up rubbish or helping others that need help here's some stuff about heroes.                                                                                          



Heroes are people who save the world by taking over enemies that attack the world.Superheros are the most strongest people alive some other people are a bit stronger because they invent stuff with there stuff.But heroes are more smarter and brainer than bed people Heros help us endanger and or something that needs to be done just like saving people or taking over bad enemies that try and take over the world.



Here are some photos of heroes.

Here's a list of heroes that I know.

1.Superman

2.Hulk

3.Ironman

4.Wondawomen

5.Captinamrica

6.Docterstrang

7.Supergirl

8.Spiderman

9.Flash

10.Batman

And here’s some bad people I know.

1.Thanos's

2.Captain Hadacol.

3.Kangaroo Man.

4.Madam Fatal.

5.Alfred Pennyworth

6.Bibleman.

7.Captain Hero.

8. Deadpool

9.Super Duck.

10.The merryman.


Thanks for reading my writing  and have a very nice day.


2 comments:

  1. WoW! That's an amazing list of Superheroes with great images to enhance them. Good that you've shown that 'Heroes' can come in good and bad guises. Get your teacher to check your Blog before posting it so that your spelling is accurate and easier for readers to understand. Keep up the good effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks miss A I will

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.