Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

LISA CARRINGTON

 Hi welcome to my blog.  In today's blog I'm going to tell you about Lisa Carrington who is a canoeist who is in the Olympics. Lisa Carrington is one of the most successful Olympic winners in NZ.

  • 1. Birthday: 23 June 1989.

  • 2. Born: Tauranga, New Zealand.

  • 3. Height: 168cm.

4. Weight: 63kg.

5.  Club: Eastern Bay of Plenty.

6. Lives in: North Shore, Auckland.

7. Whakapapa: Te Aitanga-a-Māhaki and Ngāti Porou descent.

8. Qualifications: BA Studying: for post-graduate diploma in psychology.

Also here's some photo's of Lisa Carrington too.




Thanks for looking at my work that I have been doing this week and have a good day. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Great presentation of facts Temauria, with good choice of pics. Would you like to be an Olympian?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.