Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2021

 Hey guys.

In the holiday I hung out with my friends at the park.I enjoyed playing and having fun with my friends because I got to see them and have fun with them.After me playing with my friends at the park for like 3 or so days well the next day I went to the beach with my sisters,brothers and my mum and dad we went to the Sumner beach witch is in Christchurch but before we went to the beach we went and got some pizza,drinks and hot chips.When we got to the beach we had food then we had to rest our tummy's so we can't  get sour tummy's one's we where finished we play around then after all that fun we went back home.The next day I went to the skate-park with my cousins and friends we where doing tale-whips and brie's and it was fun.

Thanks for reading my work I did hope you have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.