Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2021

 

Hello blog so today I'm going to tell you about my sport witch was on saturday and we won we vs linwood and after the game we got a warfares  pact it had a mouthguard a ball and a poster of the kiwis I loved and I put it on my wall in my room at home but when we were playing rugby a boys nose was bleeding hard out it was not good at halftime they took him out of the feld and then his nose was fix.After all of that talking I had a big sleep till the next day.

Thanks blog for reading my work and i'll make sure to post more things about my blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.