Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Hello 


I'm going to talk about the flooding that happen'd in Christchurch and what happen'd with the bridge that happen'd in Ashburton and lets get in to it.

So we all know where it happen'd, but don't now what happen'd but i'm here to talk about it it happen'd at the end of the month. Three was torrential rain in the mountains and on the East Coast of the South Island. It didn't stop. When the rain hit the mountains they become a big pile of water and fell down and wash ed us with floods but the question is, is how to you get to Christchurch to Dunedin. Well you have to go all the way up the East Coast and then off towards Hamner Springs, then on over Lewis Pass to the West Coast before you can come back to the East Coast, south of Ashburton.






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.